Printing Issue - Client / Server Side
Just follow some basic steps for resolve your printing related issue
first of check you are selecting right printer driver on server i.e. Universal Printer not Virtual Printer
after check restart your local PC printer spooler services once
- Open the Start Menu.
- Type services.msc into the Search Field and select.
NOTE: This step may require an Administrator password, Contact a System Administrator for assistance.
- Scroll down and select the Print Spooler Service.
- Right click on the Print Spooler service and select Stop.
- Wait for 30 seconds for the service to stop.
- Right click on the Print Spooler service and select Start.
- Close the Services applet.
if you need more support just create one support ticket only